The conference and preceding short course will take place at the Casa Munras Hotel & Spa in Monterey, CA.
Travel to Monterey:
The airport servicing Monterey is Monterey Regional Airport (MRY). Please see their web site for ground transportation choices. The Casa Munras is approximately 10 minutes from the airport. Some will choose to fly to San Francisco or San Jose. It is a bit of a drive, but the scenery coming down the coastal Rt 1 is worth doing if you have extra time.
Travel in Monterey:
The Casa Munras is less than 1/2 mile from shopping, historic
Monterey, easily within walking distance. The Monterey-Bay Aquarium is
about a 30 minute walk. Other sites are accessible by car or bike.
Bikes are available for rental at the hotel.
There is free parking available for hotel guests.
Arrangements have been made for a conference rate equivalent to federal government per diem at the Casa Munras.
- The current government per diem for Monterey is $134 lodging / $71 meals. GSA adjusts per diem at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Estéban Restaurant and Lounge , serving breakfast and a tapas style dinner menu daily
- Sano Spa, a full service rejuvenating day spa
- Complimentary 24 hour business center
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Fitness center
- Complimentary self parking
- Outdoor heated pool
- Bike rentals (fee)
- Sundry shop
- Concierge services
- Complimentary DVD movie library
- Laundry/dry cleaning (same day)
- 100% smoke-free environment
Return to ACAS Home Page